2016年12月2日 星期五

Castle day!


On 1/12, we went to the Edinburgh Castle and I had discovered the different uses of different structures in the castle with multiple architectural styles. Also, from the memorial record books in the memorial building of the castle, I saw a lot of names of soldiers who had risked their lives to protect the city in the wars in the past during periods of time, that let me learned that life at that time was very little and if any person not care about their safety their life will disappear. From that I learnt that everyone’s life is very unique and very weak and we need to protect ourselves. After visiting the castle, we went into a shop. Inside the shop I learn we need to try everything like the blood orange juice if do not buy then I  have never known the taste of it .




Tsung Tsin Christian Academy



沒有留言:

張貼留言